Works’ Covid-19 Policy
We are passionate about creating prosperous and connected communities. At the heart of our approach to this is the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff, members, customers and wider network. We have considered how to operate our core business and deliver the best experience with certainty, with the Covid-19 traffic light system.
We hope the policy will provide greater certainty and peace of mind for our members, guests and community as it will enable us to deliver our services as safely as possible, at all levels of the traffic light system. These are the measures we have put in place in each location to ensure our spaces are COVID-safe.
Key Things to Note:
- From 3rd December , Works (Saltworks & Millworks) will be a vaccine mandated workplace.
- From 3rd December, anyone working at one of our sites is required to be fully vaccinated.
- From 3rd December, anyone attending a meeting or coming in as a visitor at one of our sites is required to be fully vaccinated.
- From 3rd December, any contractors completing work at one of our sites are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Being fully vaccinated means you have received all applicable doses of the Government approved Covid-19 vaccine, and show proof of vaccination when attending events and courses, as required.
Our Commitment to You:
- Our team are sanitising all high touch areas multiple times a day.
- We have the covid tracer app QR codes posted.
- We have installed hand sanitisers throughout each location and ask that everyone sanitises their hands upon arrival and washes them regularly throughout the day.
- We kindly ask our members and staff to stay home if they’re feeling unwell or suspect they have been exposed to someone who is ill.
- If an employee, member or visitor becomes a confirmed or probable COVID-19 case, and has been at our spaces while potentially infectious, there are standard processes that will be followed in guidance with the MOH.
Medical Exemptions & Traffic Lights:
When your pass is scanned at venues and our spaces your exemption status will not be disclosed to us or other businesses. You will be able to gain access like everyone else.
Green light changes: No masks for visitors.
Orange light changes: Face masks for visitors are mandatory until coffee or a meeting room.
Red light changes: The front door is locked to visitors and monitored by a staff member for vaccine pass purposes. Face masks are mandatory for visitors at all times and for members while in the kitchen areas. Social distancing is in place for relevant seating areas with reduced capacity across hotdesking.
Policy Updates & Contact Details:
Our policy will be reviewed to meet the needs of our members, keep our people safe, and adapt and respond to changes in the environment. We will also respond to any government mandates or consider new technologies, as required.
For more information, please contact [email protected] for general enquiries.
Thank you for your ongoing support of the Works, as always we value you and what it means for business in Canterbury.